Why Malibu Aerospace?
What are the top reasons to take your plane to Malibu Aerospace for your major inspections?
- We specialize in the PA46 and only the PA46
- We have over 8,000 hours PA46 flight experience
- We own & operate our own PA46 aircraft
- We have developed and certified several PA46 STC's
- We are the only facility offering the ADVANTAGE maintenance tracking program
- We maintain over 100 PA46s of all variations per year
- We provide test flights before and after all annual inspections
- We can provide pick-up & drop-off services for major inspections
- We have streamlined processes to save you time and money
- We shop around to find the best prices on parts
- Combine your annual inspection and recurrent training together
Our customers come from all over the US for inspections, major maintenance and STC installations. Most customers find that the added expense of bringing their plane to us is offset by the added safety, value, and often times is actually less expensive than the costs associated with a non-PA46 shop "learning" on their plane. We have seen many planes maintained by "good" mechanics that have made significant errors that compromise safety. Maintaining your aircraft properly always costs less than the damage that improper maintenance can cause. Why not improve safety, reliability, and keep your costs down by bringing your plane to Malibu Aerospace for your next inspection.
Get The ADVANTAGE
Do you know about Malibu Aerospace's newest service?
The Advantage Program has been designed by Chad Menne and Brett Merkatoris at Malibu Aerospace. The Advantage maintenance program is exclusive for Malibu Aerospace clients and you will not find any other maintenance tracking program or service like this in the industry. This software program is allowing us to be the most advanced, cutting edge maintenance facility in the world!
We have developed the software program just for our mechanics and customers, utilizing our depth of experience with the PA46 aircraft to make your ownership and maintenance experience the best that it can be. Let Malibu Aerospace show you how we can far exceed your "average" maintenance experience. Schedule your next annual inspection with us to experience our new maintenance and inspection tracking software system that will save you money and help give you a much clearer picture of the condition of your plane during the inspection, as well as anytime throughout the year and our system will even forecast your upcoming maintenance expenses up to two years in advance!